7/17/10

Some sketches to start

Well I figure I'll post some sketches I've done recently that I haven't really posted elsewhere. I would post them on my DA and whatnot but I don't have a scanner and it wouldn't look that great presentation-wise. :/ Unfortunately I'll have to deal until I can get one.

Here's Hypno, the pokemon. I drew this after not drawing anything for myself for quite awhile. Everything got bottled up and I just released it through this picture.
Some big cat I drew on the plane while we were landing. It looks diseased but those are just dumb markings.
More sketches the night after I drew the Hypno. I didn't really think about anything, I just let myself draw whatever. The bottom two were inspired by Heironymous Bosch, my favorite painter/artist, known for his fantastic imagery and "fantasy" paintings.
This is some armored lizard dude I drew on the plane. I don't really like it but that's because I just did a one-shot without any planning.
Here's a cobra naga with his heart exposed. Drew this waiting for and on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment